Wednesday, August 25, 2010

+.Lab.Work.+

Just kind of archiving this but perhaps someone else might get some help from these links. I attended a "newbie" Virtual Lab on Etsy, it's basically a chat where these 2 very nice ladies answered questions from newbie Etsians. So many helpful links were posted but in order to maintain focus on all the information I could not actually go through the links. I'm posting them here so I don't lose them but also as I said, so anyone else can get some help from them, too.

Shipping How-To: Customs Forms, Duties, And Taxes

International Shipping in Easy Steps

Shipping Handbooks

How To Make An Etsy Treasury

Tagging Tips with Examples

Copyright Informations

Getting Views and Sales

Seller Policy Tips

Photo Tips

Photo Color Tips

More Photo Tips

Google Analytics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogger template by arcane palette