Friday, August 20, 2010


Just a quick update to say that the dowel rods are weird. I sanded them down since the gloss is in fact crappy. I think it's because of 2 reasons, one being that I didn't wash it off so perhaps there was dust on them and two I don't think these crappy pieces of wood are capable of being completely smooth anyway.

But on a partial up, I found this huge thick straw that is sturdy enough to use in place of the thicker rods! YAY! Now to find something that I can use for the smaller ones, perhaps a tube from a pen or marker casing. Finding one that I don't use is the tricky part (I love pens)..


Post a Comment

blogger template by arcane palette